Viscosupplementation: Global Market Overview
The global viscosupplementation market should grow from $3.2 billion in 2018 to $5.9 billion by 2025 at compound annual growth rates (CAGR) of 9.0% for the period of 2018-2025.
- 39 tables
- An overview of global viscosupplementation market
- Detailed market share of viscosupplementation based on product type, procedure type, injection cycle, and application
- Highlights of current and future market potential of viscosupplementation and a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, patent analysis, and drivers, challenges, and trends in market growth
- Knowledge about hyaluronic acid, a lubricating agent and discussion on how it enables smooth movement of bones
- Coverage of minimally invasive viscosupplementation procedures, new product innovations, and rapid product advancements
- Insights into strategic initiatives by major companies including partnerships, agreements, geographic expansions, R&D of products, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions and opportunities for the companies
- Company profiles of major global corporations within this market, including Anika Therapeutics Inc., Bioventus, Chugai Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd., Sanofi and Seikagaku Corp.
The current report offers a detailed picture of the viscosupplementation market. Viscosupplementation is indicated for the treatment of knee, hip, shoulder and ankle osteoarthritis. Hyaluronic acid viscosupplement is injected into joints to reduce joint pains and treat osteoarthritis.
This report highlights the current and future market potential for viscosupplementation and provides a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, patent analysis, pipeline analysis, drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends in the market. The report also covers market projections through 2025, as well as market shares for key market players.
This report details market shares for viscosupplementation based on procedure type, application and geography. Based on procedure type, the market is segmented into Three-Injection cycle, Single-Injection cycle and Five-Injection cycle procedure segments. Based on application, the market is segmented into knee osteoarthritis, hip osteoarthritis and the others segment.
By geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East and Africa. Detailed analyses of major countries (the U.S., Canada, Germany, the UK, France, Spain, Italy, Japan, China and India) are covered in regional segments. For market estimates, data has been provided for the year 2018 as the base year, with forecasts for 2019 Through 2025. Estimated values are based on viscosupplement manufacturers total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
- Sleep Disorders Treatment: Global Market Outlook (IFT276A)
- Cloud kitchen: Global Markets (FOD117A)
- Antiaging Products and Services: The Global Market (HLC060D)
- Surgical Navigation Systems: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC169C)
- Global Hydrogen Economy: Merchant Hydrogen and Hydrogen Purification Technologies (EGY055F)