Therapies for Rheumatoid Arthritis: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for therapies for rheumatoid arthritis reached $19.0 billion in 2014. The market is expected to reach nearly $21.3 billion by 2020 from $19.9 billion in 2015, increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.3% from 2015 to 2020.
- An overview of the global markets, therapies, and related technologies for treating Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA).
- Analyses of U.S. as well as international market trends, with data from 2014, 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
- Discussion covering suppliers of therapeutic products for RA and analysis based on market share, product types, and geography (where data is available).
- An overview of the disease including etiology, epidemiology, pathophysiology, risk factors and co-morbidities, and progression and outcomes.
- An in-depth pipeline analysis, and biologic agents, both anti –TNF and non-TNF related currently under investigation or newly approved for use by the FDA are highlighted.
- Relevant patent analysis.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
The emphasis of this report is on the marketed products and also products in different stages of clinical development.
Special focus is placed on how new products and technologies will affect current market leaders in the RA treatment sector. Profiles are provided of companies projected to have products in the market during the forecast period and on companies with promising pipelines.
Profiles of the many emerging competitors in this sector provide a comprehensive assessment of the various products and technologies entering this market as well as marketing strategies being used to gain a competitive edge.
Also included in the report are relevant patent analysis and comprehensive profiles of the leading companies in the rheumatoid arthritis market. The key players are J&J, AbbVie, Pfizer, GSK, Eli Lilly, Diachii Sankyo, Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS), Roche, etc.
Geeta Ogra Bedi has nearly two decades of global experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology and healthcare industries and is the Founder/Director of Providentia Research, a consulting firm that provides services in the area of auditing (PVG, GCP, GLP and GMP), medical writing and market research. She has worked with a variety of organizations internationally, ranging from contract research organizations and business partners to clinical sites, service providers and manufacturers. She led the quality assurance programs for the IND directed studies/clinical development/pharmacovigilance. She received an Appreciation Award from the President of India for exceptional contribution in the development of a new chemical entity (NCE), as well as an award for best poster at an international conference on Hypertension and Diabetes. She received her Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy and her Master's in Pharmacy/Pharmacology in New Delhi, India.