Carbon Management Software: Global Market Outlook
This report provides an overview of the global market for carbon management software and offers a comprehensive analysis and evaluation of the global market data. Using 2021 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period 2022 through 2027. The market has been segmented on the basis of solution, deployment mode, industry, and region. Geographically, the global market for carbon management software has been divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report concludes with a particular focus on the vendor landscape.
- An overview of the global market outlook for carbon management software
- Analyses of the global and regional market trends, with historic sales data for 2021, estimates for 2022, 2023, 2025, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global carbon management software market in USD millions, and corresponding market share analysis based on solution, deployment mode, end-user industry, and region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning the major market dynamics, technology updates, government mandates/regulations, and competitive environment of leading industry participants
- Assessment of viable technology drivers through a holistic review of various carbon emission policies in response to the demand for rapid decarbonization, and impact of COVID-19 pandemic and lockdown restrictions on global carbon emissions
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the company competitive landscape based on recent developments, financial performance, and segmental revenues
- Descriptive company profiles of the industry leading players
The report provided an overview of the global market for carbon management software. Using 2021 as the base year, the report provided estimated market data for the forecast period of 2022 to 2027. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented by solution, deployment mode, industry and geography. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue from subscriptions of carbon management software.
The report also analyzed major market trends, future analysis and concludes with a brief profile of the major players in the market.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- By Solution.
- By Deployment Mode.
- By Industry.
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$10.7 billion|
|Market size forecast||$21.4 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 12.4% for the forecast period of 2022-2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||solution, deployment mode and industry|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa|
|Key Market Drivers||
|Companies studied||CARBMEE GMBH , CARBON TRUST , ENGIE IMPACT , ESG ENTERPRISES , GREENSTONE+ LTD. , INTELEX TECHNOLOGIES , ISOMETRIX , ONETRUST , SAP SE , SPHERA SOLUTIONS INC. , WOLTERS KLUWER N.V.|