Content Delivery Networks: Global Markets
The global market for content delivery network reached $11.5 billion in 2019 and should reach $34.3 billion by 2024, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24.5% for the period of 2019-2024.
- 49 data tables and 41 additional tables
- An overview of global content delivery network market
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2018, estimates of 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Characterization and quantification of content delivery network market by solution, by service provider, by organization size and by application
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global content delivery network market
- Details about various solutions of content delivery networks in different application sectors
- Company profiles of leading market participants within the industry, including Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com, Inc., Cloudflare, Inc., Equinix, Inc., Imperva, Microsoft Corp., StackPath, LLC and Swarmify Inc.
In this report, the market has been segmented based on solutions, service provider type, organization size, applications and geography. The report provides an overview of the global market for CDNs and analyzes market trends. Using 2018 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period 2019-2024. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on solution type, service provider type, organization size and applications and geography. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue of CDN providers.
The report covers the market for CDNs with regard to applications in various sectors across different geographic regions. It also focusses on the major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report estimates the global market for CDNs in 2019 and provides projections of the expected market size through 2024.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Genomics: Global Market (HLC281A)
- Genome Editing: Technologies and Global Markets (BIO146C)
- Pipette Tips: Global Markets (MDS063A)
- Smart Glasses for Augmented Reality Technologies: Global Markets (IFT155B)
- Wearable Computing: Technologies, Applications and Global Markets (IFT107D)
The global market for content delivery network hardware was valued at $3.07 billion in 2011 and $3.58 billion in 2012. It will further grow to $6.87 billion in 2017, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.9% from 2012 through 2017.
- An overview of the global market for content delivery networks (CDNs), which make up the critical infrastructure required by industry players in the value chain for delivering consumer content such as videos and multimedia applications and business-to-business applications.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2011 and 2012, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2017.
- Identification of the players in the market, such as content creators, aggregators and providers in advertising, media, and commerce, and communications network providers, including traditional telecommunications firms, hosting firms and Internet service providers.
- Types of hardware, including switches, routers, storage devices, servers, and content network appliances.