Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS): Asia-Pacific Markets
Asia-Pacific market for Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) is expected to reach $2.1 billion by 2023 from $421.1 million in 2018 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 38.4% from 2018 to 2023.
- A detailed overview of the Asia-Pacific markets for Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
- Country specific data and analysis for China, India, Japan, Australia, Singapore, South Korea, and many more within the Asia-Pacific region
- Segmentation of the DRaaS market user type, data source such as physical environment and cloud storage, industry vertical, and country
- A look at the government regulations and technological updates that can affect the APAC DRaaS market
- Company profiles of the major players in the market, including Ibm Corp., Iland, Sungard Availability Services, Veeam Software and Vivavo
The research study includes market information on DRaaS and its key segments including data source, user type, industry vertical and country.
The implementation of DRaaS in various industries is the core focus of the report, covering BFSI healthcare, retail and e-commerce, manufacturing, government and education, IT and telecom, and others. Other industries include travel and tourism, energy and utilities, and construction.
The DRaaS market is also segmented into small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and large enterprises based on the number of employees. For example, SMEs is designated to enterprises composed of 10 to 500 employees.
When it comes to data centers, the market is divided into physical environments and the cloud. Physical environments consist of on-premise data centers where the data is in private storage at the user’s own premise or base. In contrast, the cloud environment is virtual storage where the data is accessed from the vendor’s datacenter or third-party service provider.
The report also includes a discussion of major vendors in China, India, Japan, Australia, Singapore, South Korea and the other remaining countries in the Asia-Pacific region. Furthermore, it explains the major drivers, trends and dynamics that are shaping the market as a whole.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
- Global Bioanalytical Testing Services Market (BIO247A)
- Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS) Technology: Current and Future Markets (SMC051E)
- Global Abrasive Market: Materials, Products, and Applications (AVM033E)
- Hydraulic Pumps and Motors: Global Markets (MFG034C)
- Global Bronchoscopy Market (MDS097A)