Cloud and Internet of Things (IoT) Storage Technologies: Global Market Through 2022
The global market for cloud and Internet of Things (IoT) storage technologies will grow from $12.6 billion in 2017 to $27.3 billion by 2022, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.7% for the period of 2017-2022
- 37 data tables
- An overview of the global market for cloud and Internet of Things (IoT) storage technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Description of market trends, key components and applications, and advantages and disadvantages of IoT and cloud storage
- Discussion of key suppliers' and manufacturers' positioning and strategies
- Patent reviews and new developments in the market
- Company profiles of major key players in the market, including At&T, Cisco Systems Inc., Dell Inc., Expedient, Fujitsu, Global Switch, Huawei, IBM, Lenovo, NTT, and Quantum
For the purposes of this report, cloud and IoT storage technologies are defined as storage appliances and software that run on standard servers that enable IoT and cloud services. Within this scope, the report will size and forecast software, hardware and services revenue for cloud and IoT storage technologies. Specific segments within the scope of this report are:
- Cloud storage.
- IoT storage.
The report will also segment revenue by end use in terms of:
- Mid-size firms.
- Small businesses.
The industry sectors for application revenue covered in this report include:
Regions covered are: North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa (MEA), Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of World (ROW).
Michael Sullivan has more than 20 years of experience tracking and analyzing technology and buyer behavior in energy and information technology (IT). He is an expert in the changes to business, energy and technology strategy that occur at the inflection points. Michael has written and researched the current inflection points of green buildings, energy management systems and cloud for companies such as Microsoft and Hewlett-Packard, as well as energy and building system transformation for companies such as Schneider-Electric. An author and journalist, he also writes market research reports in the categories of Environment, Healthcare, Information Technology, Instrumentation and Sensors and Security. He has an MBA from Boston University School of Management.
- Remote Sensing Technologies and Global Markets (IAS022F)
- The Internet of Things (IoT) in Global Retail Markets Through 2023 (IFT135A)
- Biosensors and Nanosensors: Global Markets and Technologies (IAS128A)
- Gas Engines for Drones and Electric Vehicles: Global Markets Through 2023 (EGY155A)
- Electric Motors for Drones and Electric Vehicles: Global Markets and Technologies Through 2023 (EGY154A)