The global market for healthcare cloud computing technologies should grow from $28.6 billion in 2019 to $48.0 billion by 2024 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.9% for the period of 2019-2024.
- 27 tables
- A brief general outlook of the global markets for cloud components and services
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Discussion of market dynamics, technological trends, industry structure, a broad spectrum of industrial and non-industrial applications, changing regulatory affairs, and other macroeconomic factors influencing this demand
- Assessment of the global competitive landscape with an analysis of market positing and strategies for key manufacturers of cloud components, suppliers, and related system providers
- Patent review and new developments within cloud computing technologies
- Comprehensive company profiles of major market participants, including Adobe Systems, Inc., Biotronik, Cerner, Dow Global Technologies, Inc. and Microsoft Corp.
The report is a compilation of the existing BCC reports in cloud components and services market. The topics analyzed within the report include a detailed breakdown and analysis of the global markets for cloud components and services. The scope of this report extends to sizing of the cloud components and services market and an analysis of global market trends with market data for various types of devices at global level in 2018, which is being considered as the base year, 2019 as the estimate year and forecast for 2024 with projection of CAGR from 2019 to 2024.
The report focuses on assessment of cloud components and services, suppliers and an analysis of companies/ manufacturers and the related system providers. Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges are also discussed in the report.
While this report contains a significant amount of technical information due to the inherent nature of the subject and thus provides information valuable to engineers and scientists, it is primarily aimed at business professionals in field of cloud components and services. These may include manufacturers and their suppliers, financiers and investors, researchers with backgrounds in engineering and sciences, marketing and sales professionals, and others.
This report may also prove valuable to professional analysts, investors, public policy advisors and others who are seeking a better understanding of cloud components and services market.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.