Global Edge Security Market: Trends and Forecast (2023-2028)
The global market for edge security reached $19.3 billion in 2022. The market is estimated to increase from $23.9 billion in 2023 to reach $83.6 billion by 2028, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 28.5% from 2023 through 2028.
- 40 data tables and 39 additional tables
- An up-to-date overview and analysis of the global market for edge security technologies and services
- Analyses of the global market trends, with market revenue data (sales figures) for 2022, estimates for 2023, forecasts for 2024 and 2026, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2028
- Highlights of emerging technology trends, opportunities and gaps estimating current and future demand for edge security market software, products, and solutions, and identification of the major regions and countries involved in the market developments
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for the global edge security market in USD million values, and their corresponding market share analysis based on component, deployment type, organization size, vertical sector, and region
- Updated information on the recent market dynamics, industry shifts and regulations, and other macroeconomic variables that will shape and influence this market in the coming years (2023-2028)
- Discussion of value chain analysis in the edge security market providing a systematic study of key intermediaries involved, with emphasis on products, technologies/solutions and applications
- Information on ESG-related case studies and a brief general overview of the steps taken towards the ESG sustainability, ESG practices by companies, and current status of ESG in the edge security market
- A relevant patent analysis of edge security market with significant allotments of recently granted patents
- A look at the major growth strategies adopted by leading players operating in the market, along with their recent developments, strategic alliances, and competitive benchmarking
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments, and segmental revenues
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Cisco Systems Inc., Broadcom Inc., Palo Alto Networks Inc., Fortinet Inc., and Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
This report provides an overview of the global market for edge security and analyzes market trends. Using 2022 as the base year, this report provides estimated market data for the forecast period 2023 through 2028. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on component (solutions and services), deployment, organization size, vertical and region.
This report also focuses on the main trends and challenges that affect the market and the competitive landscape. It explains the current market trends and provides detailed profiles of the main players and strategies to enhance market presence. This report estimates the size of the global edge security market in 2022 and provides projections of the expected market size through 2028.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Growing digital transformation will boost edge security development for SMEs.
- Increasing usage of 5G network to enhance communication infrastructure.
- Need for secure access to cloud services and websites.
- Akamai Technologies, Inc.
- Broadcom, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Grip Security.
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- Cloudflare, Inc.
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered
|Forecast period considered
|Base year market size
|Market size forecast
|CAGR of 28.5% from 2023 to 2028
|By Component, Deployment, Organization Size, Vertical, and Region
|North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa
|The U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, China, India, Japan, Germany, and the U.K.
|Key Market Drivers