Cloud Computing in Cell Biology, Genomics and Drug Development
The global market for cloud computing applications in cell biology, genomics and drug development should grow from $2.2 billion in 2019 to $6.4 billion by 2024, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 23.4% during the period of 2019-2024.
- 43 data tables and 18 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for cloud computing applications in cell biology, genomics and drug development
- Analyses of global and regional market trends, with data from 2018 to 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Assessment of market trends and opportunities, key developments and the impact of cloud computing technology on the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and healthcare industry verticals
- Insight into recent developments in cloud infrastructure and information pertaining to key partnerships between cloud service providers and pharma/biotech companies and investment in pharmaceutical R&D sector
- Discussion of the suppliers’ landscape, as well as the market positioning and strategies of key manufacturers and suppliers for cloud computing applications
- Review of patent applications filed regarding cloud computing technology in the U.S. healthcare sector
- Company profiles of the leading market players, including Amazon Web Services (AWS) Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., DXC Technology, Google LLC, Salesforce.com Inc., and SAP SE
The report provides a comprehensive summary of cloud computing for cell biology, genomics and drug design along with detailed profiles of key market players including a revenue product portfolio and recent activities. The report analyzes trends and dynamics including drivers, limitations, challenges and opportunities. The report discusses strategies adopted by emerging market players with recommendations for new market entrants. This research study discusses historical, current and potential market size. The report will help market players and new entrants to make informed decisions about the production and export of goods and services, as well as providing organizations, distributors and exporters information about market development and trends. The study segments the market on the basis of applications and end uses. A geographical market analysis is provided for all major segments.
ANUJ PATHAK has written and researched the global medical device market, surgical instruments and biotechnology market. Skilled in information technology and computer management, he has an undergraduate business degree and an MBA degree.