Cloud Computing Technologies: A Global Outlook
The report discusses the market dynamics, which have an impact on this market, and provides information on applications, security and vulnerabilities of cloud computing technologies. This study also aims to assess competitors and included profiles of key companies active in cloud computing technologies markets.
- 29 tables
- A general outlook of the global cloud computing technologies market
- Analyses of the global market trends with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Discussion of cloud computing technologies, by various service models – Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
- Information on current market trends and technology background including drivers, restraints and opportunities
- Coverage of patent reviews and key new developments in the market
- Detailed profiles of leading manufacturers, suppliers and service providers of cloud computing technologies, including Adobe Systems Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Co., Microsoft Corp., Oracle Corp. and SanDisk Corp.
The report provides, a general outlook of various cloud-based technology markets, with the scope limited to reports published by BCC Research during the year 2018 and 2019. The report segments cloud technologies market by service type: Software as a Service (S-a-a-S/SaaS); Infrastructure as a Service (I-a-a-S/IaaS); and Platform as a Service (P-a-a-S/PaaS). Further, the market is also segmented by deployment mode: public cloud, private cloud and hybrid cloud.
The cloud-based technologies market segmented by service type defines prevalent and advanced computing solutions or technologies hosted by cloud service providers (CSPs) or managed service providers (MSPs) ‘as a service’, through their datacenters. Any solutions, applications or IT component hosted –for their clients— by any IT vendor in form of service (or as-a-service), either through their own cloud data-center or in partnership with any third-party CSPs or MSPs, falls under either of three services types. The segment focuses on highlighting the recent trends, advancements, and applications of such solutions in various industries, as part that covering the qualitative aspects of the market in brief. The market size for the service type segment is provided only for the ‘public cloud deployment mode.
The report also segments the cloud computing technologies market by component and industry vertical. The segment provides descriptive information on various component, including different hardware, software and services, that makes cloud computing technologies work. Further, market by industry vertical includes detailed overview of how organizations in various industries are utilizing different cloud-based solutions getting benefitted. The segment also provides the relevant market size and estimation for 2019 to 2024.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.