Global Markets and Technologies for Edge Computing Through 2023
The global edge computing market is expected to reach $21.0 billion by 2023 from $10.6 billion in 2018 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.2% from 2018 to 2023.
- 39 data tables
- An overview of the global markets for edge computing technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Explanation of major drivers and regional dynamics of the market and current trends within the industry
- Characterization and quantification of the market potential for managed IT services by region and product
- Company profiles of leading players in the market, including Arista Networks, Barracuda Networks, Lenovo, Western Digital, Oracle and Dell Inc.
The scope of this report covers the overall edge computing technologies market with market sizing and trends analysis for the most recently completed actuals for 2018 as well as forecasts, trends and compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) for 2018 through 2023. Specific segments within this scope are as follows:
- Edge computing.
The report will also segment revenue by end use in terms of:
- Cloud providers.
The industry sector applications revenue covered will be:
- Consumer Products.
- Financial Services.
Michael Sullivan has been Senior Editor at BCC Research since 2014. He has pioneered the company's Information Technology (IFT) category and significantly expanded it to provide in depth coverage of new areas such as the technologies that underpin the burgeoning Internet of Things (IoT) markets. An author and journalist, he also writes market research reports in the categories of Environment, Healthcare, Information Technology, Instrumentation and Sensors and Security. He has an MBA from Boston University School of Management.