The Internet of Things
The global market for the Internet of Things (IoT) technologies is estimated to grow from $370.5 billion in 2021 to reach $1.3 trillion by 2026, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 27.6% during the forecast period of 2021-2026.
- 25 data tables and 66 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for Internet of Things (IoT) technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, 2022, 2024, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Estimation of the market size for IoT technologies, and corresponding market share analysis based on component, application, and region
- Coverage of government regulations impacting the IoT platforms market and information on HIPAA and HITECH laws in the U.S.
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market
- Highlights of market potential for IoT technologies, emerging applications, technological advancements and strategic innovations within the industry
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, and other key market strategies
- Comprehensive company profiles of the leading market players, including Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com, Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Intel Corp., Broadcom Inc., Qualcomm and TE Connectivity Ltd.
This report provides an overview of the global market for IoT and analyzes market trends. Using 2020 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period, 2021-2026. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on component, application and geography.
The report also focuses on the major driving trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. This report explains the competitive landscape and current trends in the IoT market, concluding with an analysis of the IoT vendor landscape and including detailed profiles of major players in the global IoT market.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
The global market for Internet of Things (IoT) devices and chipsets reached nearly $4.2 billion in 2014. This market is expected to reach $6.6 billion by 2015 and nearly $49.2 billion by 2020, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 49.3% from 2015 to 2020.
- An overview of the global markets for the parts and technologies used to make the Internet of Things (IoT) devices.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015, and CAGRs through 2020.
- Coverage of major industry verticals including home automation, healthcare, industrial automation, smart energy, wearable technology, asset tracking and transportation, and connected vehicles.
- A look at the technologies involved from both a software as well as hardware point of view.
- Information on current state of the art of IoT devices and areas where market traction is predominant.
- Profiles of key players in different segments along with market share information.