Enterprise Asset Management: Applications and Global Markets
The global market for enterprise asset management (EAM) should grow from $4.6 billion in 2019 to $9.3 billion by 2024 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.0% during 2019-2024.
- 56 data tables and 23 additional tables
- A brief overview and industry analysis of the global market for enterprise asset management (EAM) solutions
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2018 to 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Details of underlying factors contributing in the growth of global enterprise asset management market, which include increasing adoption of EAM solutions, controlling cost with lesser maintenance and procurement expenses, and improved asset utilization
- Regional dynamics of the EAM market covering key geographical regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), South America, and Middle East and Africa
- Competitive landscape of the global EAM market featuring key players, their market shares analysis and financial details
- Profile description of the market leading companies, including ABB Group, Aptean Inc., AVEVA Group Plc, IFS LINKÖPING, SAP SE and IBM Corp.
In this report, the market has been segmented based on component, asset type, organization size, deployment, industry vertical and geography. The report provides an overview of the global enterprise asset management and analyzes market trends. It also focuses on the major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. Using 2018 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period 2019 through 2024. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on the report's components. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue of enterprise asset management solution providers.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.