Enterprise Asset Management: Applications and Global Markets
The global market for enterprise asset management is estimated to increase from $5.4 billion in 2023 to reach $10.0 billion by 2028, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.0% from 2023 through 2028.
- 65 data tables and 26 additional tables
- An overview and analysis of the global market for enterprise asset management (EAM) systems and their current and future commercial applications
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historical market revenue data (sales figures) for 2022, estimates for 2023, forecasts for 2024, 2026, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2028
- Estimate of the actual market size and revenue forecast for the global EAM market in USD millions, and a corresponding market share analysis based on component, asset type, deployment, size of enterprise, end-use industry, and region.
- In-depth information (facts and figures) pertaining to the major factors influencing the market with respect to specific growth trends, upcoming technologies, future prospects and contributions to the overall market
- Analysis of market growth opportunities with a holistic review of Porter’s Five Forces and PESTLE analyses considering the micro- and macroeconomic factors prevailing in the market
- Review of the impacts of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war on the global and regional markets for EAM systems and applications
- Review of key patent grants and recent patent applications related to EAM, with emphasis on emerging technologies and upcoming developments
- Updates on recent mergers and acquisitions (M&A) activity, venture fundings, and other growth strategies from EAM vendors
- Identifying the key players in the market, and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments, segmental revenues and operational integration
- Profiles of the leading global players, including ABB Ltd., Hexagon AB, IBM Corp., SAP SE, Oracle Corp., and IPS Intelligent Process Solutions GmbH
This report analyzes a variety of developing technologies and their feasibility at present. The report covers various segments of the enterprise asset management market, breaking it down by component, asset type, network type, deployment, organization size, end users and region. Furthermore, it also sub-segmented the regional market analysis by major countries, such as the U.S., China, Germany, India, and others, where the opportunities for advanced technologies are lucrative. The report also includes ESG developments, coverage of emerging technologies and a survey of EAM-related patents published in past few years.
The study was prepared in a simple, easy-to-understand format; tables and figures are included to illustrate historical, current, and future market scenarios. The report also covers leading companies by providing information on product types, business footprints, revenue, etc. BCC Research has also included a list of other relevant companies in various global and regional markets. Also, the report features a patent analysis of the enterprise asset management market, which represents a significant investment area for investors.
The report incorporates the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and the Russia-Ukraine war on the global and regional markets.
In this report, 2022 is used as the market’s base year; estimated values are provided for 2023; and the market values are forecast from 2023 to 2028. All market values are provided in $ millions, and market shares and CAGRs are provided in percentages.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Increasing usage of IoT platforms and devices to manage enterprise assets.
- Convergence of technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, and Analytics.
- The growing popularity of software as a service-based enterprise asset management solution
- By Component
- By Asset Type
- By Deployment
- By Organization Size
- By End-Use Industry
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2022|
|Forecast period considered||2023-2028|
|Base year market size||$4.8 billion|
|Market size forecast||$10.0 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 13.0% for the forecast period of 2023-2028|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Segment, Asset Type, Deployment, Organization Size, End Users, and Region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, U.K., Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Middle East and Africa, and South America|
|Key Market Drivers||
The global market for enterprise asset management (EAM) should grow from $4.6 billion in 2019 to $9.3 billion by 2024 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.0% during 2019-2024.
- 56 data tables and 23 additional tables
- A brief overview and industry analysis of the global market for enterprise asset management (EAM) solutions
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2018 to 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Details of underlying factors contributing in the growth of global enterprise asset management market, which include increasing adoption of EAM solutions, controlling cost with lesser maintenance and procurement expenses, and improved asset utilization
- Regional dynamics of the EAM market covering key geographical regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), South America, and Middle East and Africa
- Competitive landscape of the global EAM market featuring key players, their market shares analysis and financial details
- Profile description of the market leading companies, including ABB Group, Aptean Inc., AVEVA Group Plc, IFS LINKÖPING, SAP SE and IBM Corp.