Cognitive Computing: Applications and Global Markets
The global market for cognitive computing should grow from $32.5 billion in 2021 to $147.8 billion by 2026 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 35.4% for the period of 2021-2026.
- 51 data tables and 34 additional tables
- An up-to-date overview of the global markets for cognitive computing technologies and applications
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020 and 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Evaluation and forecast the cognitive computing market size, and corresponding market share analysis by component, deployment mode, organization size, application, end-user vertical, and geographic region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning market drivers, market deterrents and other macroeconomic forces affecting the current and future market outlook
- Highlights of the upcoming market potential and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and sub-segments
- Insight into the recent industry structure, current competitive landscape, increasing investment on R&D activities, key growth strategies, and company revenue share analysis
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Accenture plc, Cisco Systems Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Microsoft, Intel Corp. and NVIDIA
In this report, the market has been segmented based on component, deployment mode, organization size, end user, application, and geography. It provides an overview of the global cognitive computing market and analyses market trends. Using 2020 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the designated forecast period from 2021 to 2026. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on component, deployment mode, organization size, end user, application, and geography. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue of cognitive computing solution providers.
The report covers the market for cognitive computing regarding the user base across different regions. It also highlights major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report estimates the global market for cognitive computing in 2020 and provides projections for the expected market size through 2026.
The scope of the study includes cognitive computing solutions and associated services, and services associated with the platform. Hardware (e.g., data centers), however, have been excluded from the study.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
The global market for cognitive computing will grow from $6.0 billion in 2017 to $24.1 billion by 2022, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 32.1% for the period of 2017-2022.
- An overview of the global market for cognitive computing
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Insight into the types of cognitive computing technologies, including natural language processing, neural networks, and expert systems
- Descriptions of key patents related to the market
- Information on key components, applications, and market trends
- Profiles of major players and companies in the market, including Google Deepmind AI Solution, Intel Saffron, Numenta, Welltok Analytics, Cisco Cognitive Threat Analysis and Abbyy