Global Energy Management Systems Market
The global market for energy management systems (EMS) is estimated to increase from $39.6 billion in 2022 to reach $75.3 billion by 2027, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.6% for the forecast period of 2022-2027.
- 50 data tables and 25 additional tables
- A detailed overview and up-to-date analysis of the global market for energy management systems (EMS)
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue for 2021, estimates for 2022, forecasts for 2023 and 2025, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Understanding of the upcoming market opportunities and industry growth drivers in the energy management systems market, and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and sub-segments
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global energy management systems market in USD million values, and corresponding market share analysis based on solution, type of EMS, deployment mode, end user industry, and geographical region
- Identification of the segments with high growth potential and exploring their future applications by each segment
- Assessment of the key trends related to applications that may shape and influence the EMS industry
- Detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory standards, technological advancements, industry value chain, and future outlook of the market
- Review of the patents granted and patent applications on the energy management systems and related technologies
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the company competitive landscape based on their recent market developments, financial performance, and segmental revenues
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Eaton Corp. plc, General Electric Co., IBM Corp., Rockwell Automation Inc., SAP SE, Schneider Electric, and Siemens AG
The scope of the report includes an overview of the global EMS market as well as an analysis of global market trends including data from 2020 and 2021. The latter is considered the base year, and there are estimates and CAGR projections provided for the forecast period from 2022 through 2027. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on solution, EMS type, deployment mode, industry and geography.
The report also includes a discussion of technological, regulatory and competitive elements as well as economic trends affecting the market. It also explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global EMS market and current trends within the industry. The report concludes with detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global market.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Increasing Usage of Smart Grids and Smart Meters
- Rising Investments in Energy Efficiency
- Effective Tracking and Management Capabilities
- Increase in Government Initiatives for Low Carbon Policies
- By Component.
- By EMS Type.
- By Deployment Mode.
- By Industry.
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$34.9 billion|
|Market size forecast||$78.3 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 14.6% for the forecast period of 2022-2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||By Solution, Type of EMS, Deployment Mode, Industry End User, and Geographic Region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa (MEA)|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada, U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Japan, China, India, and South Korea|
|Key Market Drivers||