Fitness Apps: Global Market Size, Share & Growth Forecast
The global market for fitness apps is estimated to increase from $2.1 billion in 2022 to reach $4.9 billion by 2027, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.1% from 2022 through 2027.
- 30 data tables and 27 additional tables
- An overview of global markets for Fitness Apps
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2021, 2022, estimates for 2023 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Estimation of the market size and highlights of the market potential by operating system, device, type, and region
- Assessment of the current market size and forecast of market development in the coming five years, and insight into the value chain analysis, and factors driving and restraining the growth
- Discussion on technological advances in AI and machine learning as driving forces for Fitness Apps industry
- Information on recent mergers, acquisitions, collaborations, agreements, partnerships, product launches, and expansions in the global spatial genomics and transcriptomics market
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments, financial performance, and segmental revenues
- Company profiles of the leading global players, including Adidas, Peloton Interactive Inc., TELUS International Inc., WW International Inc., Nike Inc. and ASICS Corp.
In this report, the market has been segmented based on type, operating system, device, and geography. The report provides an overview of the global fitness app market and analyzes market trends. Using 2021 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period of 2022 to 2027. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on type, operating system, device, and geography. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue of fitness application providers.
The report covers the market for fitness apps with regard to the user base across different regions. It also highlights major trends and challenges that affect the market and vendor landscape. The report explains the value chain and current trends in the global markets for fitness apps. The report concludes with detailed profiles of the major players in the market.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Alphabet Inc.
- ASICS Corp.
- Azumio Inc.
- MyFitnessPal, Inc.
- NIKE, Inc.
- Peloton Interactive, Inc.
- Under Armour, Inc.
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$1.2 billion|
|Market size forecast||$4.9 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 18.1% for the forecast period of 2022-2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||type, operating system, device, and region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World|
|Countries covered||United States, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, China, Japan, India, South America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Market Drivers||
|Companies studied||ADIDAS , ALPHABET INC. , ASICS CORP. , AZUMIO INC. , IFIT HEALTH & FITNESS , MYFITNESSPAL INC. , NIKE INC. , NOOM INC. , PEAR SPORTS , PELOTON INTERACTIVE INC. , POLAR ELECTRO OY , UNDER ARMOUR INC. , WILLOWTREE INC. , WW INTERNATIONAL INC.|