Global Nerve Monitoring Systems Market
The global market for nerve monitoring systems should grow from $1.2 billion in 2021 to $1.6 billion by 2026 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.0% for the period of 2021-2026.
- 26 data tables and 20 additional tables
- A brief general outlook of the global markets for nerve monitoring systems and related market segments
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic data from 2019 and 2020, market estimation for 2021-2025, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Detailed review of the current market scenario for antihypertensive drugs and the future direction of this nerve monitors market
- Estimation of the market size and revenue forecast for nerve monitors, and their corresponding market share analysis by technology, application and geography
- Highlights of clinical overview for nervous system and neurophysiology, and information on clinical applications and advantages of intraoperative neuromonitoring (IONM) within the ecosystem
- Country specific data and analysis for the U.S., Canada, Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Australia, India, China and Japan
- Discussion of key market dynamics (DROs) for nerve monitoring systems, market regulations, reimbursement scenario in relation to nerve monitoring during surgical interventions, and regulatory framework for medical devices in select geographies
- Impact of COVID-19 on the progress of nerve monitors market, and information pertaining to pandemic implications on overall medical devices industry
- Insight into the growth development strategies of the key nerve monitors players operating within the global market; their key competitive landscape and company share analysis
- Company profiles descriptions of the leading market participants, including Cadwell Industries, Dr. Langer Medical, Inomed, Medtronic PLC, Neurovision Medical and NuVasive
The current report offers a comprehensive picture of the global market for nerve monitoring systems. The scope of the study also includes nerve monitoring equipment, accessories and electrodes used during the perioperative period for neurophysiological monitoring. The report excludes the revenue of neurodiagnostic tests.
The report discusses the current and future market potential of nerve monitors. It offers a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, market dynamics, current and future market forecasts through 2026.
The report details market shares of nerve monitors based on technology, application and geography.
Based on technology, the market is segmented into:
- Evoked Potential (which includes Somatosensory
- Evoked Potential [SSEP]);
- Transcranial Motor Evoked Potentials (TcMEP);
- Brainstem Auditory Evoked Potential (BAEP);
- Visual Evoked Potentials (VEP);
- Electromyography (EMG);
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
By application, the market is segmented into:
- Neural applications
- Orthopedic applications
- ENT applications
- Cardiovascular applications
By geography, the market has been segmented into:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa.
Coverage of regional segments includes detailed analyses of the U.S., Canada, Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Japan, China and India. For market estimates, data is provided for the year 2020 as the base year and forecast through year-end 2026. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues and estimated revenue of specified products. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars that have not been adjusted for inflation.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.