Smart Home Technologies: European Markets to 2023
European smart home technologies market should reach $18.2 billion by 2023 from $12.8 billion in 2018 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.3% for the period of 2018-2023.
- An overview of the European market for smart home technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, 2018 and projections of CAGRs through 2023
- Country-specific data and analysis for Germany, United Kingdom, France, Netherlands and Italy
- Insight into the advantages offered by smart home technology
- Information on how smart home technology improves energy efficiency and increases home security
- Discussion about increase in internet penetration as a driving force to the smart home technology
- Company profiles of the major players of the market, including ABB Ltd., Centrica Plc, Ingersoll-Rand Plc, Johnson Controls International Plc, Schneider Electric and Siemens Building Technologies
This report represents an in-depth analysis of the European smart home technology market by component, network technology and application. It discusses the different segments of smart home technology and provides specific market estimations. It discusses a comparative study of how the technology has improved people’s lives and saved energy. The report also discusses strategies adopted by major players in the European smart home technology market.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.