Global Wireless Connectivity Market
The global market for wireless connectivity technologies is estimated to grow from $65.2 billion in 2021 to $130.6 billion by 2026, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.9% during the forecast period of 2021-2026.
- 41 data tables and 75 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for wireless connectivity and related technologies within the ecosystem
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, 2022 and 2024, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Estimation of market size and market forecast for wireless connectivity technologies, and corresponding market share analysis by technology type, network type, application, and geography
- Highlights of emerging technology trends, market opportunities and deterrents estimating current and future demand for wireless connectivity, and identification of the companies best positioned to meet this demand
- Discussion of market dynamics, value chain analysis, industry structure, regulatory scenario, and penetration of technologies within the global market
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the wireless connectivity industry
- Review of patents and pending patent applications in the market for wireless connectivity
- Insight into the growth development strategies of the major players operating within the global market; their key competitive landscape and company share analysis
- Profile descriptions of the leading industry players, including Broadcom Inc., Intel, Qualcomm, MediaTek Inc., NXP Semiconductors and Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
The report provides an overview of the global market for wireless connectivity and analyzes market trends. Using 2020 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period 2021 through 2026. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on technology, network type, application and region.
The report also focuses on the major driving trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report explains the current trends in the wireless connectivity market. The report concludes with detailed profiles of the major players in the global wireless connectivity market.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.