Electricity and Signal Testing Instruments Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2022
The global market for electricity and signal testing instruments manufacturing will grow from $51.7 billion in 2017 to $74.2 billion by 2022, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.5% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 96 data tables
- A detailed overview of global markets for electricity and signal testing instruments manufacturing
- Country-specific data and analysis for China, India, Japan, U.K., France, Germany, Russia, U.S.A., Brazil and South Africa
- Characterization and quantification of the market potential for electricity and signal testing instruments in the deepest possible way
- Assessment of factors that affect the growth of the market such as opportunities, drivers, restraints, key trends and technologies
- Company profiles of the major players in the market, including Advantest Corp, Anritsu Corp, Fortive Corp, Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co KG and Teradyne Inc.
This research report categorizes the electricity and signal testing instruments manufacturing market by type. Product type include electricity testing instruments, semiconductor and signal testing instruments and other testing and measuring instruments.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research analysts craft reference reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.