Global Commercial Vehicle Telematics Market: OEM and Aftermarket
The global commercial vehicle telematics market should reach $81.5 billion by 2027 from $36.9 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.2% for the forecast period of 2022 to 2027.
- 34 data tables and 29 additional tables
- A detailed review and up-to-date assessment of the global market for commercial vehicle telematics with emphasis on OEMs and aftermarket
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue data for 2021, estimates for 2022, 2023, and 2025 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for automotive telematics market in USD million value terms, and corresponding market share analysis by product type, connectivity, application, sales channel, vehicle type, end-use industry and region
- Highlights of current and future market potential for commercial vehicle/automotive telematics industry, along with a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, market growth driving factors and regulatory scenario
- Holistic review of the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war on the global and regional markets for automotive telematics
- Discussion of the industry value chain analysis for automotive telematics providing a systematic study of key intermediaries involved, with emphasis on commercial vehicle manufacturers, suppliers and major types of end-users
- Country specific data and market value analysis for the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India and South Korea, among others
- Review of the recent patents published and granted on commercial vehicle telematics technology space
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading automotive manufacturers in the worldwide market, including Cartrack, Fleet Complete, LG Electronics, Masternaut and Samsara Inc.
This report analyzes different product types, connectivity, applications, sales channels, vehicle types, end-use industries and regional market development for commercial vehicles. Furthermore, we have also covered market analysis for major countries in this report (the U.S., China, Germany and others) where the opportunities for commercial vehicles are lucrative.
This report is simple, with an easy-to-understand format. Tables and figures are included to illustrate historical, current and future market scenarios. This report also covers leading companies with information on product types, business footprint, revenue and more. There is a list of other companies in global and regional markets. The report includes a patent analysis for the automotive telematics market, representing a significant investment area for investors.
This report incorporates the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia/Ukraine war on global and regional markets.
In this report, 2021 is used as the market’s base year, estimated values are provided for 2022 and the market values are forecast for the period of 2022-2027. All market values are provided in billions of dollars and market shares and CAGRs are provided in percentages.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$31.9 billion|
|Market size forecast||$81.5 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 17.2% from 2022 to 2027|
|Units considered||$ Billions|
|Segments covered||Product types, Connectivity, Applications, Sales channels, Vehicle types, End use industries and Region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW)|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Russia, Poland, Rest of Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East|
|Key Market Drivers||
|Companies studied||CARTRACK , CONTINENTAL AG , FLEET COMPLETE , GEOTAB INC. , LG ELECTRONICS , MASTERNAUT LTD. , MICROLISE LTD. , MIX TELEMATICS , SAMSARA INC. , TATA MOTORS , TELETRAC NAVMAN U.S. LTD. , VERIZON CONNECT , ZONAR SYSTEMS|