Autonomous Trucks: Global Markets
The global market for autonomous trucks should grow from $2.0 billion in 2021 to $4.3 billion by 2026, at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.0% for the period of 2021-2026.
- 43 data table and 25 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for autonomous trucks
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021 to 2025, and projection of CAGR through 2026
- Quantification of autonomous trucks market based on truck type, level of autonomy, propulsion type, component, end user, and region, and analysis of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market
- Coverage of evolving technologies and new technologically advanced systems such as automated braking systems, emergency lane assists systems, connectivity systems, and navigation systems, and discussion on their impact on the future of automobile industry
- Highlights of the current and future market potential and a detailed analysis of the regulatory framework and reimbursement scenarios
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies and a relevant patent analysis
- Company profiles of major players including AB Volvo, Daimler AG, Ford Motor, Kenworth Truck, Mercedes-Benz AG, Scania AB, and Tesla Inc.
Taxonomy of the market with regard to autonomy level, component, truck type, end use and geographic area were considered for this study. Using 2020 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period (2021-2026). Market values have been estimated based on total revenue of hardware, software and services (installation and maintenance) provider revenues.
This report also focuses on the main drivers and challenges impacting the market, along with the vendor landscape. The report explores the competitive landscape and current trends in the autonomous truck market, concluding with an analysis of the autonomous truck vendor landscape and profiles of the major players operating in the global market.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.