Ultraviolet (UV) Disinfection Equipment: Major Applications and Global Markets
The global market for UV disinfection equipment will grow from nearly $1.4 billion in 2015 to nearly $2.8 billion by 2020 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.6% for the period of 2015-2020.
- An overview of the global market for ultraviolet (UV) disinfection equipment.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
- Examination of a range of applications, including the treatment of water (municipal and residential drinking water, pool and spa water, water for aquaculture and agriculture, and industrial process water), municipal wastewater, and air and surface disinfection.
- Statistical information on markets, applications, industry structure, and dynamics along with technological developments.
- Discussion of the market by world region that includes overviews of North America, Europe, Asia, and the rest of the world.
- Profiles of companies that provide system and plant components, ancillary equipment, and related products and services.
The scope of this report includes an overview of the technological aspects of air, water and surface treatment via UV light as well as an analysis of the market for UV equipment sold in five different end uses:
- Water (municipal and residential drinking water, pool and spa water, water aquaculture and industrial process water).
- Municipal wastewater.
- Air disinfection.
- Foods and beverages.
- Surface disinfection.
Each end use is further broken down into component types of lamps and others, and into the geographical regions of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World (ROW).
A discussion of the UV industry’s structure and brief profiles for major participating companies also are included.
A discussion of the market by world region includes overviews of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World as well as individual country markets of the U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Russia, Australia, Japan, South Korea, China and India. Present market status and policies and incentives that support the industry are given for each country. All market valuations and projections cover the years 2015 to 2020. The revenue figures are derived from estimated revenues of the key players in a particular year.
Chapter Two, “Executive Summary,” breaks down the market for UV disinfection equipment and by disinfection category.
Chapter Three, “Overview of UV Disinfection,” provides a theoretical treatise of UV-based disinfection technology, its evolution, its modus operandi and its components along with their functions.
Chapter Four, “Global Market and Disinfection Treatment Categories,” provides a detailed treatise on individual disinfection treatment category in quantitative and qualitative contexts.
Chapter Five, “Global Market and Regional Analysis,” breaks down the global technology of UV-based disinfection by country.
Chapter Six, “Stakeholder Analysis,” defines and explains stakeholder categories, and profiles the leading companies in UV-based disinfection industry.
Chapter Seven, “U.S. Patent Analysis,” analyzes relevant patents by categories, allottees, countries and duration.
Shalini R. has extensive experience analyzing and evaluating advanced information technology, including telecommunications and optical networks. She holds a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Electronics and Telecommunications from Kumaraguru College of Technology in Coimbatore, India, as well as a Master of Science degree in Telecommunications and Software Engineering from the Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago.
The UV disinfection equipment market reached $790 million in 2010. The market is expected to grow to $1.1 billion in 2013 and $2.1 billion in 2018 for a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.1%.
- An overview of the global market for ultraviolet (UV) disinfection equipment
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018
- Examination of a range of applications, including the treatment of water (municipal and residential drinking water, pool and spa water, water for aquaculture and agriculture, and industrial process water), municipal wastewater, and air and surface disinfection
- Statistical information on markets, applications, industry structure, and dynamics along with technological developments
- Discussion of the market by world region that includes overviews of North America, Europe, Asia, and the rest of the world
- Comprehensive profiles of companies that provide system and plant components, ancillary equipment, and related products and services.
The global market for ultraviolet (UV) light disinfection equipment is estimated to be worth $885 million in 2011, and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.7% during the next 5 years. At this rate, the overall market worth will reach $1.6 billion in 2016.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.