Global Markets for Hydraulic Pumps
BCC Research estimates the global market for hydraulic pumps totalled $7.5 billion in 2013. The market should reach $7.9 billion in 2014 and $10.1 billion in 2019, registering a compound annual growth (CAGR) of 4.9% over the next five years.
- An overview of the global market for hydraulic pumps.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2019.
- Coverage about the manufacturing process of pumps, details on various types of hydraulic pumps, and information about various technologies employed by hydraulic pumps.
- Analysis of factors driving the growth of the hydraulic pump industry, including increasing manufacturing activities, increasing construction activities, rising sales of automotives, and increasing oil and gas refinery activities.
- A look at the regulatory standards in the U.S. and EU and how continuous pressures of increasing energy costs are impacting the market.
- Comprehensive profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of this report is broad and covers different types of hydraulic pumps and their applications. The market is broken down by hydraulic pump types, applications, and regional markets. Revenue forecasts from 2014 to 2019 are given for each major type of pump, application, and regional market.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each of the regional markets for hydraulic pumps. It explains the major market drivers of the global hydraulic pump industry, current trends within the industry, major applications, challenges, and the regional dynamics of the global hydraulic pump market. The report concludes with a special focus on the supplier landscape, which includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the hydraulic pump industry globally.
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.