Machine Tool Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2020
The global market for machine tool manufacturing reached $83.5 billion in 2016. The market should reach $88.2 billion by 2020, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.4% from 2016 to 2020.
- 95 data tables and 1 additional table
- An overview of the global market for machine tool manufacturing.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012 through 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
- Characterization and quantification of the potential of the market by region and by products.
- Market dynamics, including drivers, restraints, trends, and strategies.
- Key mergers and acquisitions in the market.
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
- Company profiles of major players in the industry, including: Trumpf Group, Yamazaki Mazak Corp., DMG MORI CO., LTD., Fair Friend Ent. Co., Ltd.,Okuma Corporation, Makino Milling Machine Co., Ltd.
This research report categorizes the machine tool manufacturing market by type. Product type include forming machine tools and cutting machine tools.
BCC Research analysts craft reference reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.