Power Tools: Global Markets
The global market for power tools should grow from $36.1 billion in 2020 to $44.5 billion by 2025, at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.3% for the period of 2020-2025.
- 27 tables
- An updated review of the global market for power tools within the manufacturing industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019 and 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Estimation of market size and market forecast for power tools, and corresponding market share analysis by product type, modes of operation, installation type, application and geographical region for key market segments and sub-segments
- Information on market dynamics, macroeconomic industrial scenario, market value & pricing, value chain analysis, and other factors that stimulus and impact the global power tools market
- A brief general outlook of the competitive environment between vendor companies, their global rankings and company share analysis, product offering and market development strategies
- Company profiles of the market leading participants including Atlas Copco AB, Emerson Electric Co., Hilti Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH and Stanley Black & Decker Inc.
This report covers different types of power tool categories, such as drilling tools, fastening tools, cutting tools, grinding tools and others. It also analyzes accessories such as batteries, chargers, bits, blades, etc. This report does not cover wearable clothes, jobsite radios and lights, power tool attachments (for example, stands and tables. It also does not cover combo kits of power tools because of the disparity in the standardization products between manufacturer’s combo packs. Companies use different strategies to sell their products. Therefore, we have assumed that power tools are sold on a per unit basis.
This report covers different power-tool technologies tools such as cordless, pneumatic and gasoline-fueled, engine-operated tools. Electric type (cordless type) power tools have a sizeable customer base compared to that of pneumatic and gasoline-operated tools. Nonetheless, consumers from developing countries like India use corded-type tools because they are less expensive to use and have a high reselling price.
This report profiles major companies, their key developments, their competition landscape and others. The impact of COVID-19 also is covered in this report.
All market values are in $ million and these values are considered as nominal values; 2019 is considered as the base year, 2020 as the projected year and the values forecasted from 2021 to 2025. The market values are forecasted based on different associated industry factors such as construction industry growth, per capita income, technology development, power tool adoption rate and others.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
- The Global Market for Distributed Energy Generation (EGY061D)
- Enterprise Asset Management: Applications and Global Markets (IFT191B)
- Mental Health Application: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC293A)
- Global Bioanalytical Testing Services Market (BIO247A)
- Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS) Technology: Current and Future Markets (SMC051E)