Metalworking Toolholder: Global Market Data Report
The global market for metalworking toolholder should reach $775.2 million in 2021 and $918.0 million by 2025 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.3% during the period 2021-2025.
- An overview of the global market for metalworking tool holder
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2019, estimates for 2020 to 2025 with projection of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Highlights of quantitative and qualitative data of the metalworking tool holder industry based on product, taper type, machine, end use and region
- Evaluation of current market trends, market size, market forecast, and description of the main products with their advantages, mode of functioning and technological advancements within the industry
- Competitive landscape of the market with respect to the segments and key market players
Tool holder is a kind of machine tools and acts as an interface between the cutting tool and machine tool spindle. Tool holder is also referred to as adapters in the metalworking industry in which various tools such as drilling tools, milling tools, boring tools, and others can fit with the help of accessories such as wrench.
Tool holders can be coolant-fed or have a coolant-thru flange owing to the continuous supply of coolant fluid during the machining operations, to maintain the lubrication between mechanical components. Each tool holder is designed for specific applications for instance some are designed to the smallest size possible for precise operations and some are designed in large sizes for heavy machining operations.
Most of the tool holders are designed a precise way so that they can fit in the automatic pallet changer in the CNC (computer numeric control) machines to perform high-speed operation in a quick time.
The market size and estimations are provided in terms of value ($ Millions) considering 2019 as the base years and the market forecast will be given from 2021 to 2025. Additionally, the impact of COVID-19 is also considered in the purview of research.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.