Prefabricated Wooden Home Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2022
The global prefabricated wooden home manufacturing market totaled $57.5 billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach $78.7 billion by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.7% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 96 tables
- Country specific data and analysis for China, India, Japan, Australia, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, USA and Brazil
- Assessment of the global market and future demand growth of prefabricated wooden home manufacturing industry
- Discussion about usage of robotics in prefabricated wooden home manufacturing to improve productivity
- Description of characteristics of prefabricated wooden home manufacturing and definitions of modular, precut and panelized structures
- A look into integration of radio-frequency identification (RFID) and IoT technologies in the prefabricated homes to increase profitability
- Analysis of the company profiles of the industry including, Clayton Homes., Cavco Industries, Inc., Skyline Corp, American Homestar Corp, Backyard Storage Solutions LLC, and Berkshire Hathaway, Inc.
This research report categorizes the prefabricated wooden home manufacturing market by type. Product type include modular, precut and panelized.
BCC Research analysts craft reference reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies