Plywood Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2022
The global plywood manufacturing market totaled $88.3 billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach $128.3 billion by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.8% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 96 data tables
- Country specific data and analysis for USA, Brazil, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, Australia, and South Africa
- An overview of the global market and future demand growth of the plywood manufacturing industry
- Description of the main industry drivers and opportunities with detailed focus on the current and future trends
- Coverage of government initiatives, regulatory bodies and major associations representing plywood manufacturing industry
- Detailed company profiles of major players in the market, including Georgia-Pacific LLC, UPM Group, Dehua Tb New Decoration Materials Co., Ltd., Columbia Forest Products, Inc. and Celulosa Arauco y Constitución S.A.
This research report categorizes the plywood market by type include construction, furniture, flooring, packaging, transport and others.
BCC Research analysts craft reference reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies