Construction Wood Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2022
The global market for construction wood manufacturing reached $204.7 billion in 2017 and should reach $245.4 billion by 2022, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.7% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 94 data tables
- Country specific data and analysis for USA, Brazil, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, Australia, and South Africa
- Assessment of the global market and future demand growth of the construction wood manufacturing industry
- Discussion about the main industry drivers and opportunities with detailed focus on the current and future trends
- Insight into the government initiatives, regulatory bodies and major associations representing construction wood manufacturing industry
- Company profiles of major players in the market, including Andersen Corp., Canfor Corp., Georgia-Pacific Llc, Jeld-Wen Holding, Inc. and Masonite International Corp.
This research report categorizes the construction wood market by type include wood window and door manufacturing, cut stock, resawing lumber, and planing and other millwork.
BCC Research analysts craft reference reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.