Reconstituted Wood Products Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2022
The global reconstituted wood products manufacturing market totaled $111.9 billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach $147.2 billion by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 96 tables
- Country specific data and analysis for China, India, Japan, Australia, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, USA and Brazil
- Characterization and quantification of potential market for reconstituted wood products
- Identification and usage of environmental friendly adhesives instead of formaldehyde in production of reconstituted wood products to reduce health risks
- Detailed description about particle board, hardboard, oriented strand board (OSB) and medium density fibreboard (MDF) and their preference over plywood
- Profiles of the major players in the market including, Georgia-Pacific LLC, Louisiana-Pacific Corp., Norbord Inc, Roseburg Forest Products Co and Weyerhaeuser Company
This research report categorizes the reconstituted wood products market by type include Particle Board, Hardboard, OSB (oriented strand board) and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
BCC Research analysts craft reference reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies