Unfinished Wood/Lumber Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2022
The global unfinished wood/lumber manufacturing market will grow from $223.1 billion in 2017 to $275.2 billion by 2022 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.3% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 97 tables
- Country specific data and analysis for USA, Brazil, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, Australia, and South Africa
- Analysis of the global market and future demand growth of the unfinished wood/lumber manufacturing industry
- Examination of the main industry drivers and opportunities with detailed focus on the current and future trends
- Information on government initiatives, regulatory bodies and major associations representing unfinished wood/lumber manufacturing industry
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the market, including West Fraser Timber Co. Ltd., Canfor Corp., Weyerhaeuser Company, Interfor Corp. and Metsa Group
This research report categorizes the unfinished wood/lumber market by type including softwood, hardwood and others.
BCC Research analysts craft reference reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.