Weapons Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2022
The global weapons manufacturing market should reach $130.5 billion by 2022 from $115.8 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.4%, from 2017 to 2022.
- 89 data tables
- A comprehensive overview and in-depth analysis of the global market for weapons manufacturing
- Country specific data and analysis for China, India, Japan, Australia, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, and Brazil
- Characterization and quantification of the market potential for weapons manufacturing by geography, and product, including small arms, explosives, rockets, mortars, artillery, non-gunpowder and other gunpowder weapons
- Identification of factors such as challenges, opportunities, key trends and technology updates that will affect the future market dynamics
- A look at the current regulatory updates, new developments, mergers and acquisitions and partnership activities, and patent expiry shaping the landscape
- Profiles of leading manufacturers and suppliers of weapons within the industry, including BAE Systems Plc, Lockheed Martin Corp., General Dynamics Corp., Raytheon Company, and The Boeing Company
This research report categorizes the weapons manufacturing market by type. Product type include small arms, explosives, rockets, mortars, artillery, non-gunpowder and other gunpowder weapons.
BCC Research analysts craft reference reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies