Explosives: Global Markets to 2022
The global market for explosives will grow from nearly $23.8 billion in 2017 to $31.2 billion by 2022 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 71 data tableas and 31 additional tables
- Country specific data and analysis for United States, Canada, Mexico, Germany, Russia, China, India, Australia, and Brazil
- Market breakdown by types, technology, and application
- Discussion of technological, regulatory, security, and economic trends affecting the market
- Explanation of the major drivers and regional dynamics of the market and current trends within the industry
- Discussion of end user markets, such as mining, industrial, and pyrotechnics
- Detailed profiles of major vendors in the market, including Aeci Group, Celebration Fireworks, Inc., Lsd Industries, Inc., Nof Corp. and Zambelli Fireworks.
The scope of the report includes an overview of the global market for explosives and analyses of global market trends, based on historical data from 2015 and 2016 market conditions, using 2016 as the base year. Forecasts data is provided for 2017 to 2022 as well as for compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through this period.
The report provides information about technological, regulatory, security and economic trends that impact the market. Further, it explains the dynamics of the global explosives market and current trends within the industry.
The report covers end-user markets, such as mining, industrial and pyrotechnics. The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major players in the global explosives market.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.