Breast Augmentation: Global Markets
The global market for breast augmentation products should grow from $1.0 billion in 2021 to $1.3 billion by 2026, at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.5% for the period of 2021-2026.
- 9 tables
- A brief general outlook of the global breast augmentation market
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021-2025, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Estimation of current market size and revenue forecast for breast augmentation market, and corresponding market share analysis by implant type and geographic region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning the major factors influencing the progress of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges) with respect to specific growth trends, upcoming prospects and contributions to the overall industry
- Review of international standards and market regulations for breast augmentation related medical devices in the United States, European Union, Japan and China
- Insight into recent industry activities, competitive landscape of the major players operating within the global breast augmentation market, and their corresponding company share analysis
- Descriptive company profiles of the major market players, including Allergan PLC, Ideal Implants Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Arion and Sientra Inc.
This report covers the current market dynamics-drivers, challenges and opportunities. The report focuses on the breast augmentation market with analyses of breast implants and their augmentation procedures, critically analyzes the competitive landscape, and profiles key breast implant manufacturers.
The market is segmented by Implant Type-Saline filled breast implants & Silicone gel filled breast implant, By Region-North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.