Breast Pumps: Global Markets
The global breast pumps market should reach $1 billion by 2022 and more than $1.4 billion by 2027, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.8% during the forecast period of 2022-2027.
- 22 data tables and 28 additional tables
- A comprehensive overview of the global markets for breast pump devices
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue (sales data) for 2019 to 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Estimation of the actual market size for breast pumps in USD million values, market forecast and corresponding market share analysis by product (device) type, technology, application, and region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning market drivers, restraints and other forces affecting the progress of this market
- Identification of market trends, future perspectives, and factors influencing the demand for breast pumps market in the coming years (2022-2027)
- Highlights of the COVID-19 impact on the medical devices industry, with pandemic implications on supply chain of medical devices, pricing factor, and regulatory scenario
- Insight into the market regulations for medical devices (breast pumps) in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Company profiles of major players within the industry, including Medela AG, Pigeon Corp., Spectra Baby USA, Koninklijke Philips N.V. and Ameda Inc.
This report aims to provide a comprehensive study of the global market for breast pumps. It describes the different types of breast pumps used for feeding newborns and their current and historical market revenues.
In this report, the breast pump market is segmented by product type, technology type, application, and region. Based on product type, the market is segmented into a closed system and an open system. Based on technology type, the market is segmented into manual breast pumps, battery-powered breast pumps, and electric breast pumps. The market by region is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW).
However, this report does not cover breast shells, breast pads, breastmilk preparation, and cleaning products and accessories used in breastfeeding.
For a more in-depth understanding of the market, the report includes profiles of major players and their market shares in the breast pumps market.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022–2027|
|Base year market size||$950 million|
|Market size forecast||$1.4 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 6.8% from 2022 to 2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Product Type, Region, Technology Type, Application Type|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW)|
|Countries covered||U.S.,Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe (Switzerland, Denmark, Norway, Poland, Belgium, Austria, Netherlands, Sweden, Russia, etc.), Japan, China, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific (Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Korea, Indonesia, etc.), Middle East, Africa, South America.|
|Key Market Drivers||