Global Bronchoscopy Market
The global bronchoscopy market should reach $3.9 billion by 2028 from $2.7 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.4% for the forecast period of 2023 to 2028.
- 41 data tables and 49 additional tables
- An overview of the global bronchoscopy market
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historical market revenue data (sales figures) for 2020 to 2022, estimates for 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2028
- An estimate of the actual market size and a revenue forecast for the global bronchoscopy market, and a corresponding analysis of market share based on products, usability, patient age group, application, end user and region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning the market’s drivers, opportunities and challenges, its prospects, upcoming technologies, regulations and standards, and the impact of COVID-19
- A detailed description of products, current and emerging technologies, regulatory scenarios and brewing developments in the bronchoscopy market
- Insight into the importance of ESG in the bronchoscopy industry, consumer attitudes towards sustainability, an assessment of risks and opportunities, and the ESG practices followed by manufacturers of bronchoscopy products
- A review of key patent grants and an analysis of clinical trials in the bronchoscopy industry
- Updated information on recent mergers and acquisitions (M&A) activity and venture fundings
- Identification of the key players operating in the market, and an analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments, segmental revenues and operational integration
- Profiles of the leading global companies
The current report provides detailed exposure to the bronchoscopy market. This report highlights the current and future market potential of bronchoscopy, along with a detailed analysis of the drivers, restraints and challenges in the market. The report also covers market projections for 2028 and market ranks for key market players. It also covers the competitive environment and regulatory scenario. The report details the bronchoscopy market share based on products, usability, patients, applications and end users. The market is segmented into bronchoscopes, imaging systems, accessories and others based on products. The market is segmented into diagnostic bronchoscopy and therapeutic bronchoscopy based on application. The market is categorized based on usability into disposable equipment and reusable equipment. Based on the patient, the market is segmented into adults and pediatrics. Based on end users, the market is segmented into hospitals and clinics & Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs). The report includes company profiles of the key players with detailed information about their business segments, financials, product portfolios and recent developments. The report also includes the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on this market.
The market has been divided by geography into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. The North American region comprises countries such as the U.S. and Canada; Europe includes Germany, the U.K., Italy, France and the Rest of Europe; and Asia-Pacific includes China, India, Japan and the Rest of Asia-Pacific. For market estimates, data has been provided for 2020 and 2021 as the historical years, 2022 as the base year, and forecast for 2028.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Olympus Corporation
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2022|
|Forecast period considered||2023-2028|
|Base year market size||$2.5 billion|
|Market size forecast||$3.9 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 7.4% for the forecast period of 2023-2028|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Product, Usability, Patient, Application, End user, and Region|
|Regions covered||North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Rest of the World (ROW)|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada, U.K., Germany, Italy, France, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, Rest of APAC, and Rest of the World|
|Key Market Drivers||