Electroceuticals: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for electroceuticals should grow from $27.6 billion in 2019 to $39.2 billion by 2024 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.3% for the period of 2019-2024.
- 29 data tables and 24 additional tables
- An overview of global markets and technologies for electroceuticals
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Discussion on why electroceuticals are considered as an alternative to drug-based remedies
- Identification of endogenous and exogenous factors that are impacting the global market growth
- Coverage of several diseases such as epilepsy, cardiovascular diseases, rheumatoid arthritis and diabetes and their treatment using electroceuticals
- Information on RecoveryRx medical device, which is used for the treatment of postoperative pain of opioid/NSAID therapy
- Comprehensive profiles of leading companies in the industry, including Abbott Laboratories Inc., Biotronik Inc., Cochlear Corp., GlaxoSmithKline Plc and Sonova AG
This report provides a comprehensive summary of electroceutical technologies and global markets, along with detailed profiles of key market players, a revenue product portfolio and recent activities. This report analyzes trends and dynamics, including drivers, limitations, challenges and opportunities. This report discusses strategies adopted by emerging market players, with recommendations for new market entrants. This research study discusses historical, current and potential market size. This report will help market players and new entrants make informed decisions about the production and export of goods and services. Organizations, distributors and exporters should find the information about market development and trends useful. This study segments the market on the basis of applications and end use. Geographic market analysis is provided for all major segments.
ANUJ PATHAK has written and researched the global medical device market, surgical instruments and biotechnology market. Skilled in information technology and computer management, he has an undergraduate business degree and an MBA degree.