Neuroprosthetics: Technologies and Global Markets
The global neuroprosthetics market reached $5.0 billion in 2022, should reach $5.4 billion by 2023 and $8.1 billion by 2028 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.3% during the forecast period of 2023-2028.
- 32 data tables and 49 additional tables
- A comprehensive overview and an up-to-date analysis of the global market for neuroprosthetics
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historical market revenue data (sales figures) for 2022, estimates for 2023, forecasts for 2024 and 2026, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2028
- An estimate of the actual market size and a revenue forecast for the global neuroprosthetics market in USD millions, and a corresponding analysis of market share based on product, type of stimulation technology, application and region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) related to the major factors influencing the growth of this market with respect to challenges, upcoming technologies, future prospects and contributions to the overall market
- A discussion of ESG developments in the neuroprosthetics market, along with insight into the importance of ESG, consumer attitudes towards sustainability, an assessment of risks and opportunities, and the ESG practices followed by product manufacturers and other industry participants
- A patent analysis with significant allotments of key patent awarded in neuroprosthetics
- A review of recent mergers and acquisitions (M&A) activity and venture funding
- Identification of leading and emerging companies in the global neuroprosthetics market, and an analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments, segmental revenues and operational integration
- Profiles of leading companies
This research study aims to thoroughly assess and analyze the neuroprosthetics market, revenue forecasts and future trends, globally, and to provide strategic recommendations for the success of market participants. The scope of the study is global. Current and projected market forecasts during the forecast period (2023 to 2028) are discussed. Figures for 2023 are estimated, except where actual results have been reported. This report includes forecasts by product type, application and region from 2023 through 2028.
This report also includes an analysis of leading and emerging competitors in the worldwide neuroprosthetics market. Profiles of leading product manufacturers and emerging players with novel products in development are also analyzed. This report assesses companies poised to introduce products during the forecast period and discusses how these introductions will change the face of the competitive environment.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Favorable demographic trends and increasing prevalence of neurological disorders.
- Technological advancements.
- Support from regulatory agencies.
- Increasing pressure to curtail healthcare costs.
- Robust funding environment for biomedical research.
- Medtronic Plc,
- Abbott Laboratories,
- Boston Scientific Corp., and
- Cochlear Ltd.
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2022|
|Forecast period considered||2023-2028|
|Base year market size||$5.0 billion|
|Market size forecast||$8.1 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 8.3% for the forecast period of 2023-2028|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Product Type, Application, Region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW)|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Denmark, Norway, Poland, Belgium, Austria, Netherlands, Sweden, Russia, China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, New Zealand, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Latin America, Middle East and Africa|
|Key Market Drivers||