Market research reports on: Nanoparticles, nanotubes, nanocomposites, nanoclays, nanofibers, quantum dots, nanoceramic powders, nanotechnology and others.Let's Connect
This study focuses on imaging probes and is a sub report of NAN046B - Global Markets and Technologies for Molecular, Nanoscale and Atomic Imaging.
The global molecular, atomic and nanoscale imaging market was nearly $3.1 billion in 2011 and nearly $3.2 billion in 2012. This market is expected to grow to $4.4 billion by 2017, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.8% from 2012 to 2017.
The report focuses on the European market for nanocomposites. Nanocomposites are a class of composites that have at least one component with nanoscale dimensions or structural features. Includes forecasts through 2016.
The report focuses on the Asia Pacific market for nanocomposites. Nanocomposites are a class of composites that have at least one component with nanoscale dimensions or structural features. Includes forecasts through 2016.
The report focuses on the US market for nanocomposites. Nanocomposites are a class of composites that have at least one component with nanoscale dimensions or structural features. Includes forecasts through 2016.
The global market for nanostructured products used in water treatment was worth an estimated $1.4 billion in 2010 and will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.7% during the next 5 years to reach a value of $2.2 billion in 2015.
This report will summarize current technology platforms, research initiatives, and possible applications of nanotechnology in various types and grades of paper. It will also summarize current nanotechnology paper applications, estimate the current size of the market and projected size through 2015.
Research report on the the Global Markets for Nanotechnology in Coatings and Adhesive Applications. Includes forecasts through 2014
- Overview and an up-to-date analysis of the global markets for nanofibers
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historical market revenue data (sales figures) for 2022, estimates for 2023, forecasts for 2024, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2028
- Estimate of the current market size and revenue growth prospects, accompanied by a market share analysis by material type, application, end-use industry, and geographical region
- Identification of the technologies that are currently being used or in the future could be used in nanofibers
- In-depth information (facts and figures) pertaining to the major market dynamics, opportunities and challenges, emerging technologies, future prospects, and impacts of macroeconomic variables
- Review of the current market status for nanofiber-based products, technological issues, supply chain analysis, and current competitive scenario
- Discussion of sustainability trends and factors in the nanofiber market, with emphasis on consumer attitudes, ESG scores, case studies and the ESG practices of leading companies
- An analysis of relevant patents
- Overview of the major vendors along with an analysis of the industry structure, including company market shares, recent M&A activity and venture funding outlook
- Competitive intelligence on the leading market players, their global rankings, recent developments, key financials and segmental revenues, and product portfolios
- Profiles of the leading market players