Nanotechnology in Paper Manufacturing: Global Markets
In 2010, the total global value of all nanotechnology expenditures in the paper industry is estimated at more than $3.2 billion. By 2015, it is expected that spending in this market will increase to more than $3.7 billion, reflecting an estimated compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.8% for the total market.
Carbon nanotubes (CNTs) only accounted for $5.6 million in 2009, but have seen significant growth in terms of market value as total global expenditures for 2010 are expected to increase to $8.3 million. By 2015, this sector should be worth $19.3 million, an 18.6% compound annual growth rate (CAGR).
In 2015, nanosensors and electrostatic self-assembly (ESA) nanotechnology expenditures are expected to show combined market values of nearly $8 million as these technologies move from research and development phases into commercialization.
- Nanotechnology, Characteristics and Applications
- Industry Direction and Research
- Company Profiles
- Marketing and management personnel in companies that produce, market, and sell paper products
- Companies involved in the design and construction of production plants and paper mills that manufacture paper products
- Financial institutions supplying money for such facilities, including banks, merchant bankers, venture capitalists, and others
- Personnel in related industries, such as packaging, forestry, research groups, universities, and others.
- Examine BCC’s complete catalog of Market Research Reports and place direct orders
- Subscribe to any of BCC’s many industry newsletters
- Read announcements of recently published reports and newly launched newsletters
- Register for BCC’s well-known conferences
- Request additional information on any BCC product
- Take advantage of special offers
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.