Global Markets and Technologies for Molecular, Nanoscale and Atomic Imaging
The global molecular, atomic and nanoscale imaging market was nearly $3.1 billion in 2011 and nearly $3.2 billion in 2012. This market is expected to grow to $4.4 billion by 2017, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.8% from 2012 to 2017.
- An overview of the global market for molecular, nanoscale, and atomic imaging.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2010 through 2012, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2017.
- Descriptions of imaging equipment and technologies for examining materials, electronics, and biological samples.
- Coverage of technological issues, including novel molecular, nanometer, and atomic imaging capabilities.
- Examination of research activities and areas of interest related to imaging applications.
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players.
SCOPE OF THE STUDY
The scope of this study encompasses the global markets and technologies of the molecular, nanoscale and atomic imaging markets in pharmaceutical and biotechnology markets. BCC analyzes each market and its applications, regulatory environment, technology involved, market projections and market share. Technological issues include the latest trends and developments. The emerging market for molecular, nanoscale and atomic imaging includes countries such as India, China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
Shalini Shahani Dewan focuses on pharmaceuticals and biotechnology and has been a BCC Research contributor since 2002 as both an analyst and project manager. She has explored a wide range of topics and companies, including working for Johnson & Johnson doing market surveillance. She has an undergraduate degree in pharmacy and master's degree in medicinal chemistry. She resides in the Bay Area.
- Global Markets for CT Scanners (HLC024B)
- Technologies for Long-term Care and Home Healthcare: Global Markets (HLC079D)
- Renal Dialysis Equipment: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC164B)
- Fluoroscopy and C-arms: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC148B)
- Global Markets for Contract Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Research and Packaging (PHM043G)
The U.S. market for molecular, nanoscale, and atomic imaging is valued at $1.8 billion in 2007 and is expected to have a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.5%, reaching $4.2 billion in 2012.
Imaging hardware systems represent 69.7% of the total molecular, nanoscale, and atomic imaging market with a value of $1.3 billion in 2007. This segment is expected to grow with a compound annual growth rate of 18% to exceed $2.8 billion in 2012.
Within the imaging systems market, the scanning electron microscopes segment is expected to be worth $601.3 million by 2012.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.