Antibiotics: Global Markets to 2023
The global antibiotics market should reach $55.8 billion by 2023 from $38.3 billion in 2018 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.8% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 79 data tables
- Comprehensive overview of the global markets for antibiotics
- Analyses of the global market trends with data from 2014 to 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Regional dynamics of antibiotics for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Other emerging markets
- Country specific data and analysis for United States, Canada, Mexico, Japan, China, India, France, Germany, U.K., Italy, Spain and Middle East and Africa
- Evaluation of the current trends and market dynamics, especially growth drivers and inhibitors, as well as cohesive government policies and regulatory updates
- A relevant patent analysis within the antibiotics industry
- Key mergers and acquisitions in the market
- Company profiles of the major market players in the industry, including Bayer AG, Merck & Company, Inc., Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., and Sanofi S.A.
This research report categorizes the antibiotics market by type. The product types are beta–lactams, fluoroquinolones, macrolides, tetracycline and other antibiotic classes.
Led by head researcher Karthik Arun, BCC Research analysts craft Reference Reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.