Antiulcerant Drugs: Global Markets to 2022
The global antiulcerant drugs market will grow from $33.0 billion in 2017 to $37.4 billion by 2022 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.5% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 99 data tables
- Country-specific data and analysis for China, India, Japan, Australia, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, USA and Brazil
- Insight into technological advances, such as big data, 3D printing and IoT in the growth of the antiulcerants drugs market
- Coverage of definition, types, causes, and treatment options for ulcers
- Description of the modes of action of various antiulcer drugs
- Comprehensive profiles of major players in the market, including AstraZeneca, Allergan, Daewoong Pharmaceutical, Eisai, and Takeda Pharmaceutical
This research report categorizes the antiulcerant drugs market by type, including proton pump inhibitors, H2 receptor antagonists, gastric mucosal protective drugs, antibiotics, antacids and prostaglandin agonists.
BCC Research analysts craft reference reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.