The Chinese Market for Cancer Intervention
The Chinese cancer intervention market reached nearly $41.1 billion in 2016. This market should reach $46.7 billion in 2017 and $89.3 billion by 2022, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.8% through 2022.
- An overview of the Chinese market for cancer intervention.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
- Coverage of current procedures as well as those expected to be realized over the next five years.
- Analysis of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes cancer intervention applications, industries, markets, and companies in China. The markets for cancer intervention are given for the years 2016, 2017 and 2022.
The Chinese cancer intervention market includes two major segments: cancer treatment and cancer diagnosis and detection. Each major segment will be further divided and discussed by technology, drug type, end user, etc.
In this report, China is referred to as Mainland China. It does not include Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan. Mainland China has a total of 31 province-level regions, including 22 provinces, four province-level municipalities (cities), and five province-level autonomous regions. Important geographic markets will be discussed, including Beijing, Shanghai and others.
Jason Chen has been an analyst and consultant for the polymer, composite, fiber, textile and energy industries for 18 years. He works as a researcher, writer and/or editor for the American Composites Manufacturers Association (ACMA), China Textile Academy (CTA), China Chemical Fiber Association (CCFA), International Fiber Journal, Filtration News, Platts Emission Daily, Vision Systems Design, Pesticide and Toxic Chemical News and MobileTex. Currently he is the chief scientist of a company endeavoring to reduce China's air and water pollution. He has a degree in Civil Engineering, Chemicals and Advanced Materials from Shantou University.