Cognition and Memory Enhancement Drugs: Technologies and Global Markets
The global cognition and memory-enhancing drugs market should reach over $4.2 billion by 2022 from $2.8 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.7% for the period 2017-2022.
- 34 data tables and 14 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for cognition and memory enhancement drugs
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 to 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- An overview of the ethics and side effects of cognition and memory enhancement drugs
- Market analyses by application, product, and region
- Assessment of patent litigation claims
- Insight into the competitive landscape, including mergers and acquisitions and new product launches
- Profiles of key companies in the market, including Pfizer, Novartis, Shire Pharmaceuticals, Allergan Plc, Barr Pharmaceuticals, and Cephalon
This research report presents an in-depth analysis of the global cognition and memory-enhancing drugs market by application, product categories, and regional markets. The report includes key cognition drugs that are incorporated in several therapeutic treatment methods. It discusses the role of supply chain members from manufacturers to researchers. The report has an in-depth analysis of key companies operating in the global cognition and memory-enhancing drugs market. In-depth patent analysis in the report will focus on providing extensive technological trends across years and regions such as the U.S., Europe, and China.
The cognition and memory-enhancing drugs market is segmented mainly into eight components: Aricept, Exelon, Reminyl, Namenda, Adderall, Ritalin, Dexedrin, and other cognition drugs. This market is further segmented on the basis of applications, which helps in understanding the potency of these memory enhancers in several therapeutic treatments. The market study is detailed for products based on applications as well as its further implication on the research and development area. These two segmentations are also discussed in detail for the given period. The market is segmented by region into the North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and ROW. Companies profiled in this report include Pfizer, Novartis, Shire Pharmaceuticals, Allergan plc, Barr Pharmaceuticals, and Cephalon.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Sangeeta Rai is a senior researcher who has analyzed and forecasted healthcare and advanced chemicals markets since 2011. She holds a Bachelor of Science in biotechnology and a Master of Business Administration in marketing. Prior to joining BCC Research, she has held senior research roles at Global Data and Infinity Research. Sangeeta Rai is a pseudonym of the author.