High-Throughput Screening: Technologies and Global Markets
The global high-throughput screening (HTS) market should reach $21.1 billion by 2023 from $14.4 billion in 2018 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.9% for the period 2018-2023.
- 60 data tables and 30 additional tables
- An industry analysis of technologies and global markets for the high-throughput screening (HTS) within the industry
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017 to 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Characterization and quantification of the market potential for HTS by geographical regions, technology types, detection methods, components, application segments and end-use industries
- A look at the influence of government regulations, technological updates and the economic factors augmenting the growth of the market
- Relevant patent analysis within the global HTS market
- Company profiles of the major market players and their corporate profiles, including Agilent Technologies Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Danaher Corp., GE Healthcare, Nikon Instruments Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., Sysmex Corp. and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
The HTS market has significant potential due to the rising demand for drug discovery, DNA sequencing, toxicity studies and genomics applications. The capabilities and possibilities of market growth increase with new technologies and technological advancement. Emerging economies such as China, India, Latin American and Eastern Europe are considered lucrative regions that are creating opportunities and scope for the HTS market. Significant investments and funding are coming from government and private ventures, research institutes and universities to explore the potential of this market.
The scope of this study includes the current market for drug discovery, protein analysis, biological active compound screening and compound profiling. The report also includes regulations, recent developments, market projections, the competitive landscape and market share. An analysis of patents, clinical trials, innovations, opportunities and the latest trends are also discussed in the report. The report explains the key trends of HTS technologies and applications in regions around the world. It also discusses the market determinants that act as motivating and restraining factors and provides insights to stakeholders and potential entrants. The report will be a key decision-making tool for government organizations, researchers, private players, angel investors, potential entrants and so forth.
ANUJ PATHAK has written and researched the global medical device market, surgical instruments and biotechnology market. Skilled in information technology and computer management, he has an undergraduate business degree and an MBA degree.
- Cloud Computing in Cell Biology, Genomics and Drug Development (BIO200A)
- Non-injectable Insulin (PHM224A)
- Electroceuticals: Technologies and Global Markets (MDS001A)
- Predisposition Biomarkers: Technologies and Global Markets (BIO194A)
- Viral Vector and Plasmid DNA: Technologies and Global Markets (BIO192A)