Histone Methyltransferases: Global Markets for Research Tools, Diagnostics and Drug Discovery
The global market for histone methyltransferases research and development was valued at $93 million in 2012 and is expected to reach $118 million in 2013. The market is further expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.4% and reach $275 million by 2018.
- An overview of the global market and commercial potential for histone methyltransferases (HMTs)
- Analyses of global market trends, with data for 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018
- Discussion of the history of epigenetics, descriptions of main epigenetic enzymes, targets for HMTs, the importance of HMTs in different cellular functions, and the role of HMTs in different diseases
- Market participants providing reagent and assay for HMT research, and estimates and evaluation in research tool development
- Patent analysis in HMT assay development
- Current pipelines and drug candidates in HMT drug discovery
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players.
SCOPE AND FORMAT
This report is essentially a business tool that can help market players properly evaluate new commercial opportunities in the epigenetic-related space of the histone methyltransferases segment in the context of research tools, diagnostics and therapeutics submarkets. The geographic scope of this study is global. This market is generally complex and consists of a number of different segments, each of which is affected differently by scientific and technological developments. This report identifies the main positive and negative factors affecting each segment, and forecasts market growth, future trends and product development in every major segment of this market.
Dr. Marianna Tcherpakov has more than 10 years of experience as a bench scientist specializing in the areas of biochemistry, cell biology and industrial assay development and drug manufacturing. She has contributed to a number of scientific publications and holds several patents. She has expertise as an assay development scientist and is familiar with different research field trends and likely future developments.
- Health and Weight Management Market (HLC253A)
- Cannabis Market: Products, Technologies and Applications (PHM217A)
- Human Identification: Forensics, Genealogy and Security Applications (BIO187A)
- Medical Marijuana and the Opioid Crisis (HLC236A)
- Nothing Degrading about Saving Lives: E3 Ligands Recruiting New Drugs (PHM192A)