JAK and PI3K Signaling Pathway Markets
The global market for signal transduction therapies/inhibitors (JAK and PI3K) reached $173.5 million in 2012. This market is expected to grow to $464.5 million in 2013 and $2.2 billion in 2018 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 36.8% over the five-year period from 2013 to 2018.
- An overview of the global market for signal transduction therapies and inhibitors
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of CAGRs through 2018
- Information on approved products such as Ruxolitnib, as well as others in devlopment
- Discussion of the regulatory environment which is impacting development
- Relevant patent analysis
- Profiles of leading companies in the industry
SCOPE OF THE STUDY
BCC Research conducted the market evaluation, the global and regional breakdown of sales data, present and prospective application of the therapies, market forecasting, success and challenges, patent details, regulatory facet, clinical developments, market leaders and market share of the maturing market for JAK and PI3K inhibitors/therapies/biomarkers.
The sales data for the global and regional markets is validated for the present and projected values through scientific and statistical analysis. The information regarding the approved products and candidates as well as the technologies/platforms are provided based on their present/prospective application and viability.
Shalini Shahani Dewan focuses on pharmaceuticals and biotechnology and has been a BCC Research contributor since 2002 as both an analyst and project manager. She has explored a wide range of topics and companies, including working for Johnson & Johnson doing market surveillance. She has an undergraduate degree in pharmacy and master's degree in medicinal chemistry. She resides in the Bay Area.
- Global Markets for CT Scanners (HLC024B)
- Technologies for Long-term Care and Home Healthcare: Global Markets (HLC079D)
- Renal Dialysis Equipment: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC164B)
- Fluoroscopy and C-arms: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC148B)
- Global Markets for Contract Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Research and Packaging (PHM043G)