Laboratory Animal Models, 3D Cultures and Organoids
The global market for laboratory animal models should grow from $5.9 billion in 2018 to $7.8 billion by 2023, increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 49 data tables 16 additional tables
- Comprehensive overview of the global markets for laboratory animal models, 3D cell cultures and organoids
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, 2017 and 2018; estimates for 2019 to 2022; and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Country specific data and analysis for Australia, China, Japan, U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, U.K., France, Germany, Israel and Middle East
- Information on current trends that significantly affect the basic research, biomedical and other industries where animals are used for toxicity testing and for evaluating the safety and metabolism of chemical compounds
- Discussion of most significant trends in the 3D cell culture industry, including the bioprinting, organ-on-chip and organoid segments
- Review of selected patents and patent applications on laboratory animal models for a brief period of 2006 to 2018
- Company profiles of major market players within the industry, including Charles River Laboratories, Envigo, Crown Bioscience Inc., Genoway S.A., Taconic Biosciences and Merck & Co., Inc.
The report describes three global markets: the animal model market, the 3D cultures market and the organoid market. The organoid market is described in more detail in a separate chapter of the report.
Martin Kubeš is a market research expert with a Master's Degree in Molecular Biology and Genetics. In these fields, he has five years of laboratory practice experience, mainly in immunology and cancer research. His market research background includes performing custom ad-hoc studies for some of the biggest chemical and breeder companies and their subsidiaries. He has experience with both local and global studies, based either on desk research or on both qualitative and quantitative market research approaches.